Re: copying a message in a terminal

In terminal I assume means in the GUI. Orca has key strokes for copy
and append contents under flat review to clipboard, but they're not
assigned by default. Since there's no way to select a block of text in
flat review as far as I know, you would have to issue copy the first
time, and then issue append every time you move the flat review
cursor. You can then paste the whole thing into a text editor. If
there's a better way to do this, I'm sure someone will jump in.

The problem with using script is that also captures whatever
characters are sent to draw the screen, so doesn't always provide
something that can be easily copied and pasted.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1