Re: speech/braille live rescue?

On 20/11/21 11:07, Alexander Epaneshnikov wrote:
On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 07:20:04PM -0800, Mike Keithley wrote:
Which linux rescue systems have speech/braille as a live bootable image I can put on a USB stick?
Arch Linux does[1].

I used it when it required a separate "Talking Arch" image to be downloaded. It worked well for installing Arch Linux (I have a braille display and I can use speech also).

I have also used GRML, but this was a number of years ago - at least 7, probably more. Again, the experience was positive.

As the Arch documentation states, braille displays should be automatically detected by BRLTTY if connected via USB.