Re: loading speakup_soft, was: Re: Broken espeakup on debian sid

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 10:23:22AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> ?? No. espeakup provides a systemd unit, but can work completely fine
> with a sysvinit initialization script, Debian provides one for instance.

Thank you. That is much appreciated, please try to keep it that way. There are
plans to move devuan away from sysvinit eventually, possibly to
openrc, but for now sysvinit is PID1.

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 08:01:50PM +0300, Alexander Epaneshnikov wrote:
> I have plans to integrate more closely with systemd, but I will do my best
> to maintain compatibility with other init systems.

Thank you, much appreciated.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net