Re: Archlinux Speakup problems after alsa package upgrade

Running as root outputs nothing, but the permissions on /dev/softsynth
are the same as with older versions of espeakup, alsa-lib, etc:

crw------- 1 root root 10, 122 Aug 21 08:29 /dev/softsynth

That's the same as on my other Linux box where the following works just
fine:

janina@concerto 09:11:08 ~$yay -Q alsa-lib pcaudiolib espeak-ng espeakup
alsa-lib 1.2.4-3
pcaudiolib 1.2-2