Re: mixers for speech

I've been looking for a mixer for my stereo system. It is all analog, phono input and 4 aux for tape decks and such. Everything I find these days sreems to be digital and usb. If you find anything similar to what I'm looking for, please let me know. The one I have is an old pyramid, but has an itnermitant channel.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148