Mailing list update

Hello people: It appears I finally have the list straightened out from
an operational perspective. That was mostly a lot ofhelp from Chris
Brannon and the folks on the mlmmj mailing list.

I'll turn my attention to getting the web interface operating and our
old archives indexed and available. That'll all take a while most
likely because as usual I don't know what I'm doing.

Thank you all for being patient and not bitching to heavily about the
spam that got through for a couple of days.

  Kirk