Re: Spam mail messages

Personally, I would shut it down, since not all messages are reaching the list.
I got some intended for Chime's question for example.
Not sure how you manage posts sent by those unaware of changes to the list, saving them somehow? But speaking personally, its better to lock down everything until working then someone missing an answer.
just my thoughts,
Karen