Any 1 Tried ivona_speak?

Hi All: For quite some time I've been looking to use ivona voices with Voxin or directly on my desktop machine, while awaiting resolution of DecTalk issues. So among `many searches I ended up with this package by way of
git clone https://github.com/Pythonity/ivona-speak
$ pip install -r ivona-speak/requirements.txt
In the README.md it talks about running this with "past speech" Meanwhile I understand I could use "speech dispatcher" to interface? Would this package do the trick, or are their other ways of grabbing-and-installing Ivona voices? Supposedly this is the same voice which I have on an Amazon Fire TV? Semi related, there is also readspeaker but its cloud based, so I guess that may not help. So can any 1 please provide step-by-step guidance in either how to interface ivona_speak3.0 with Speakup, or if there are better places of grabbing-and-installing these voices in Debian Sid? Thanks so much in advance
Chime