First speakup test of the new list software

Hi everybody: This is mostly a test of the speakup list using mlmmj. I
had very large problems trying to upgrade to mailman3 but there was
some sort of sqlite dbapi error which I didn't seem to find any help
for on either the debian-mailman irc channel or the freenode mailman
channel. I waited two days and finally set-up mlmmj. I don't have the
archives or web interface working yet but if this list works all right
I'll start working on those. I don't have the headers or footers
set-up yet either.

  Kirk