Re: [raspberry-vi] A bit off topic, Speakup and Debian Stretch-Buster (fwd)

There was a short period of time when the list was down for a week or
two at the end of February. If Chris tried during that time period he
may have thought the list was gone. However, I got the sense that he
thought it was down for a lot longer time period so maybe he doesn't
have the correct address or something.

I also suspect the losing speech may have been due to the speakup bug
we've been experiencing over the past six months or so. I for one will
be happy when the patch makes it into the sid distro at least.

  Kirk