Re: [raspberry-vi] A bit off topic, Speakup and Debian Stretch-Buster (fwd)

Hello,

Karen Lewellen, le sam. 21 mars 2020 17:39:53 -0400, a ecrit:
> It appears the old Speakup list is long dead.

? it is up and running, there were messages on each of the past months.

> After several attempts to get somebody at the Debian accessibility email
> address to respond

Neither the speakup nor the debian-accessibility mailing lists have
however received any of your emails, there must be some smtp issue
between your ISP and them.

> Speech just goes dead.
[...]
> It seems to be related to how frequently I cause speech interupts by typing
> or stopping speech during long output.

Did anybody notice something like this?

Samuel