sam, Monday update, first-letter-navigation added

Hi,
I think sam is about now what I had in mind when I started writing it.
Unless people uncover more bugs and or crashes, I think I am about done.
If there is something I have missed, please feel free to say so.
See the README.md file for a detailed explanation of the first-letter-navigation.
As always, grab sam from
http://www.sanote.co.za/downloads/sam-latest.tar.bz2
Kind regards, Willem