Re: sam Sunday update1, oops

Well, thank you Willem-and-Didier. Through many of these changes, I've been just up-arrowing to replace items, but this time I cut-and-pasted an url. Actually, why not just send a .tar instead of a bz2? And I finally ran enter to change volume, sure it works, but like Greg, I hope in the future there will be an easier way. Meanwhile Willem, your program is still world better than what we had-and-I aplaud you for wanting feedback.
Chime