Re: Linux 9 stretch What to do about reviving speakup?

 Hi Martin,
Samuel has sent instructions that you should follow, but I did not keep that email. You say:
Until I get past that fallen tree, I can't move forward.
Go around it, leave the broken package like that if you cannot find/follow Samuel's instructions. Just install espeakup from git.
Regards, Willem