From: "Tony Baechler" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Glenn At Home" <GlennErvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Speakup is a screen review
system for Linux." <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 7:15 AM
Subject: Re: Testers wanted for BATS talking rescue CD

First, do you have the name of a package in mind? Just saying "a typing
program" isn't very helpful. They could just run nano and type in a text
editor.

I know I'm missing something here, but how does this apply to a live/rescue
CD? I guess you could have your clients boot the CD every time they want to
practice typing, but wouldn't it be better to install a regular distro on a
hard drive? I appreciate the suggestion, but I don't understand. Please
explain further.