Re: Testers wanted for BATS talking rescue CD

First, do you have the name of a package in mind? Just saying "a typing program" isn't very helpful. They could just run nano and type in a text editor.

I know I'm missing something here, but how does this apply to a live/rescue CD? I guess you could have your clients boot the CD every time they want to practice typing, but wouldn't it be better to install a regular distro on a hard drive? I appreciate the suggestion, but I don't understand. Please explain further.