Re: DecTalk External (decext) testers wanted!

Hi Keith,

I'm using arch linux which keeps it's kernels fairly up to date.

If the kernel version isn't too old, i.e. 4.5 or later then that should be fine. Still I think it will be worth commenting out all three config options on your system and then trying.

Cheers,
Okash