Re: DecTalk External (decext) testers wanted!

On 14/04/17 16:34, Keith Barrett wrote:

On 14/04/17 13:56, Okash Khawaja wrote:
Hi Keith,

Sorry I haven't come across certificate problems when running make.
Are they warnings or do they result in failure of make?
They result in failure.

Can you paste in certificate complaints? I may be able to help then.
Just to be sure, is this make oldconfig command or just the make command?
Just make.

certs/system_keyring.o (make)1 *** No Rule to make target 'debian/certs/benh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' needed by certs/si09-certificate_list.
makefile 988: recipe for target 'certs' failed  make certs error 2.

I am starting again now as I have followed a combination of your
instructions and an on line guide so will report back with the errors.

The patch shouldn't cause those warnings.

Thanks,
Okash

On 14 Apr 2017, at 12:21, Keith Barrett <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>