Re: Line discipline

Hi Samuel,

Combined the refactor changes with your tty code to test speakup_dummy. It
seems okay except for problem when unloading speakup.ko - it is in use so
can't be unloaded. I have just got this so investigating it.

One question. Using your code, we can obtain tty, cache it and use it
directly for all subsequent writes. Why then use ldisc?

Thanks,
Okash