From: "John G Heim" <jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Speakup is a screen review system for Linux."
<speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:24 PM
Subject: ISA speech synth to give away

All, I have a Dectalk internal speech synth I'm not using. It is an ISA
card but you can have the whole computer along with the card. The
computer has a 32 bit intel cpu, 512 Mb of ram, and a 120 Gb hard drive.
I will even include the original keypoard and the speakers for the
speech synth if you want them.

This could be a good machine for anyone who just wants to try linux with
speakup. The machine currently has a fresh install of debian wheezy. I
tried upgrading it to jessie but the kernel wouldn't boot. I didn't
think it was worthwhile trying to figure out why. I just re-installed
wheezy.

 -- John G. Heim; jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; sip://jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx