ISA speech synth to give away

All, I have a Dectalk internal speech synth I'm not using. It is an ISA card but you can have the whole computer along with the card. The computer has a 32 bit intel cpu, 512 Mb of ram, and a 120 Gb hard drive. I will even include the original keypoard and the speakers for the speech synth if you want them.

This could be a good machine for anyone who just wants to try linux with speakup. The machine currently has a fresh install of debian wheezy. I tried upgrading it to jessie but the kernel wouldn't boot. I didn't think it was worthwhile trying to figure out why. I just re-installed wheezy.

 -- John G. Heim; jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; sip://jheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx