Announcing version 6 of live CD test images

All,

I'm uploading version 6 of both the 32-bit and 64-bit CD test images. Here is the list of changes:

1. I removed brltty from the initramfs. Hopefully that solves some of the problems with Braille not working.

2. I installed all security updates including an update to the Linux firmware and kernel.

3. I've again installed network-manager. I really didn't want to do that, but I got a report of wireless not working.

Here are the download links and login information:

32-bit: http://classicradio.us/iso/livetest32-6.iso
64-bit: http://classicradio.us/iso/livetest6.iso

Username: root
Password: root

Username: user
Password: user

As always, bug reports and reports of things missing or which don't work are welcome. I'm happy to add other console and command line packages. If your favorite package is missing and it isn't huge, let me know.

--
Tony Baechler, founder, Baechler Access Technology Services
Putting accessibility at the forefront of technology