Re: software speech

Thanks!

Al

On 12/6/2015 4:58 AM, Tony Baechler wrote:
On 12/5/2015 1:22 PM, Al Sten-Clanton wrote:
Hi, Glenn.  I have NVDA on my Windows machine now.  It has Eloquence
because
we're using JAWS.  Eloquence didn't seem to be on the list of supported
speech output for NVDA, neither mentioned in the online manual nore
available when I arrowed around to see what was there.  How do you get
NVDA
to work with Eloquence?  (I know this is far from a Speakup topic, but
your
message cries out to me for the question.)

You get an unlocked SAPI version.  I use Window-Eyes and the version it
ships is apparently unlocked because NVDA supports it.  You can buy any
number of SAPI synths which should all be supported.  I think JFW ships
a protected version which only works with their product.