Partial retraction about CD media

Kyle and all,

I owe you an apology and I retract my statement about Talking Arch not offering CD media. Debian, Fedora and Ubuntu either have gone to DVD media or intend to do so, so clearly this is the new trend. Almost any machine made in the last 10 years probably has a DVD reader and burners are very cheap. DVD media is also relatively inexpensive. Therefore, Kyle, you're right and I apologize. It makes little sense to continue offering a live CD for download.

Debian does offer a small CD image which lets you install everything over the network. Am I correct that Arch doesn't have anything similar?