Re: command line file managers (simple)

Tom, you got abused! I can think of pilot and fdclone and maybe vifm for now. Try searching for command line file manager and avoid anything with twin panels otherwise it will be equivalent to learning mc.

No laughter here, I've been there done that and have the T-shirt to prove it. On Fri, 26 Jun 2015, Tom Fowle wrote:

Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 00:54:56
From: Tom Fowle <wa6ivgtf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: command line file managers (simple)

O.K. folks, laughter is encouraged, but---
Is there a truly simple command line file manager? that works well with
speakup?

Tried MC and suppose I could learn it but it still does too much.
Now for the laughs?
Does anybody remember the old dos program
"new sweep?"
Tried to install edbrowse and no luck on debian Wheezie
Thanks
tom