Re: command line file managers (simple)

Tom will need to set his startpage variable in lynx.cfg for that to work correctly.

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015, Hart Larry wrote:

Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 01:14:32
From: Hart Larry <chime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Speakup is a screen review system for Linux. <speakup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: command line file managers (simple)

Well, Tom, when I tried "mc" I seem to remember it tracked 1line off from where I was, also items weren't numbered. So, you can type
lynx .
you will first see directories, followed by files, which you can mash enter on, however, if they are media, you would ajust your mime type options. Hope that works better for you
Hart