Re: mounting iphone/ipod/ipad from command line in linux

The android one, I have working for devices running 4.0 and up.
As a normal user, do:
go-mtpfs ~/android 2> /dev/null&
where android is a directory in the user's home directory.
go-mtpfs is available as packages for some distros.
Regards, Willem