Re: Looking for accessible web host and domain registration

Hi Tony,
speaking only for myself,  the answer is yes.
I do not host my domains and register them with the same service. still all of the ones I use work well with lynx, and in the hosting cases all of them provide shell based structures that include updated editions of lynx, and links. Plus in one case text compiled editions of elinks.
my domains are all registered with
arvixe.
www.arvixe.com
rates are fine, and I can just call to renew, toll free, updating information with lynx or links as required.
One of my sites is hosted at shellworld.
www.shellworld.net
Admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Combines the best of both freebds and Linux with lynx updated on a regular basis, and allot of other tools compiled differently.
As an alternative  three of my domains are hosted here.
www.dreamhost.com
Their shell is based in ubintu, so does not include elinks. still I can keep all of my hosting information up to date, use the control panel for say creating mailboxes and the like all with lynx, links in some cases. Dreamhost also provides a *ton* of tools I have not even tried yet for sites hosted with them.
if you have questions ask away.
Hope these ideas help,
Karen