Re: Looking for accessible web host and domain registration

I don't know about text based browsing support, but I use Hover for my domain names. I haven't had to use the control pannel in a while, but the last time I did it was not cluttered and plenty easy to use. IN fact, that's what caused me to switch to hover in the first place. I liked the fact I didn't have to ferret around on a web site to find the options I needed. I also liked the fact they offered private registrations at no additional cost.
Joe