Re: using xvfb instead of a gui display

Hi Larry, if you have sudo installed and off the internet as root do something like:
echo 'larry ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL' >>/etc/sudoers <enter>
then exit back to the user larry account and in the larry account do:
sudo -H -i <enter>
I think you'll find the result interesting. just remember to do the exit command before going back on the internet.
This is a little trick I picked up from debian-users.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell