Re: Signing Messages in Mutt

Nope.

Concerning more information, I could not get any more messages than
what I shared in my original post. It just put on the status line that
it could not sign the message. I forget the exact text at this
moment. I was gonna see if I could use debug in Mutt but the binary
didn't include debug logic. I will have to rebuild the package with
those additional options included and give it another try. I'm using
completely updated Arch Linux system with latest version of mutt to do
all this. Sorry I don't have more specific information
available. That's why it is so difficult to track this bug down. All I
know is gpg seems to work OK outside of mutt so at least my keys are
still good and all that.