linuxquestions.org

The site is inaccessible for users of the lynx browser.  It's possible to
register and login using lynx, and it's possible to enter a forum and read
all kinds of stuff on that site.  However just try to start a new thread
in a forum and you'll run into input button not implemented and the button
won't even get a number attached to it even if you have numbered links
turned on.  Since slackware had the yahoogroups.com linux-slackware email
list taken over by a bunch of people who knew less about Linux than the
average chicken and were involved in x-rated discussions and those were
the only two support forums slackware had, I decided to try to post a
question to linuxquestions.org and made that discovery earlier today.
Let's see if it gets fixed, I have a message into the webmaster describing
how to duplicate the experience.  This is one inaccessibility failure even
sighted people do not need a screen reader to understand.

jude <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Twitter: @jdashiel