Re: OT: I lost my dictionary

Hi Gene,

I have had the dictd service running on this arch system for years, and
use it regularly, so it's been fully functiional until just a few days
ago. I'm the kind of guy who can't read a book without a dictionary
handy. Now I see that it's tagged in at least some of the arch
repositories as out of date, with no obvious text mode command line
substitutes. Plenty of gnome dictionaries, but nothing I want to use.

Pity.

Chuck

--

 Chuck in Ghent, northeast of Hudson on the Hudson.