I Ran the Newer kernel-and-lots of Errors?

OK John, thanks, I grabbed your instructions you suggested. Also, you may have
seen Greg had me look at 2 log files which he examined. Orriginally I just
grabbed your 32bit immage, but it looks like you want me to grab the
source-code-and-follow those instructions? I will continue when I am home later.
Thanks
Hart