Slack 13.37 and 14.0

The shop didn't just know whether the motherboards they use have a
serial port header block? That's a little scary in itself. I guess maybe
it never came up. But that would worry me a little. Do you know what
brand of motherboards they use? I know Asus mobos usually have the
serial port header block.

I just built a PC with an Asus mobo. While I was selecting a mobo on
newegg, I picked out several and asked around about them. I didn't have
any trouble finding mobos with the serial header.