Voxin was: Re: Switching to Linux

Hi,

If the source code for Eloquence is truly lost, imho that is totally
absurd. Especially since it at one time was IBM TTS or Via Voice or
whatever. I mean, a big huge company like that doesn't just go around
losing source code. You know somebody, somewhere, almost certainly has a
copy of some version of the source.

As for me, I don't like Espeak either. I personally think Eloquence is
the best thing out there other than good old DECtalk. And no, don't get
me on a rant about what Force Computers and Fonix did to that poor
thing! When I say DECtalk, I mean DECtalk 4.3 at the latest.
Jayson