Speakup and Arch Linux

Hi all.

I have installed Arch again on a test VM and I consider using Arch again on my servers and firewalls/routers.

A lot have changed in Arch Linux indeed.

Like moving to system for instance.

I got Arch up and running with speech (software speech) but I can't figure out how the Speakup modules are loaded.

Prior to systemd and Speakup in staging I had to load the modules manually in rc.d.conf.

How is this managed now?

Will Speakup modules be loaded when using the official images as well?

Thanks

- ?yvind