6-dot input system for command line linux

I will look into this and see if it is in the version of brltty in debian jessie.  If it is, I might just include it in the startup options for brltty
and see what we can do.

Thanks.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology