serial synths and speakup

Fascinating.  I just installed Debian testing last night, and the software speech worked perfectly with the installer.  You just need to hit s and
enter when the drive stops spinning and you are on your way.  Well, I was on this machine.  I need to get the v4l2 drivers installed here.  That
should complete this system.

Sincerely:

Doug Smith