Accessible Diagrams

I found the survey to be quite accessible, after getting error about not
filling out a required option it was quite obvious to me I should check the
not applicable radio button. No matter how simple you want to make
something, someone is always going to wine. Stick with googledocs, I have
seen a lot worse.