New Member

Hi, I am A Systems Analyst, who's interested in learning about Linux. I
would love to learn about your screen reader and may be contribute to the
development effort in the future.

Where can I obtain instructions on how to download a copy of Linux and
install it along with Speak Up? I would appreciate any replies. Thank you.