slackware 13.0 discovery

This may have been the case all along I haven't had time to test it
though.  In slackware 13.0, I found that the speakup key maps for me
living in the United States are superfluous so far as normal operation of
speakup is concerned, everything I tried with the us key map in place
worked as it did when one of the speakup key maps was installed.  Other's
mileage may vary.