Speakup and PCI Express Serial Cards

Have you checked to make sure the speakup_dectlk.ko module is actually
at that position in the path?  That looks more like a modprobe error
than a speakup one.  You might also try running depmod -a to make sure
it's in the database.  I've found that sometimes modules_install's
depmod doesn't quite cover the situation correctly.