How about Speakup + Speech-dispatcher?

Hello all:

I want to replace Espeakup with Speech-dispatcher for using softsynth
with Speakup. I recall that one must install Speechd-up to do this, but
Speechd-up seems not to be available for Arch Linux.

So I need to know what version of Speechd-up is compatible with
Speech-dispatcher 0.6.7, and I'd like some instruction for setting it up
on Arch Linux in case someone has did that.

Thank you,
Cleverson