DECtalk bad bug

Hi,

Well, version 2.18 looks good as far as pitch, rate and volume.  The pitch for Paul is 122 as it should be and the volume seems to work.  However, don't change the voice.  Echoing 2 to voice causes a complete loss of speech and apparently a lockup.  Attempting to reboot and shut down didn't work, I had to hit reset.  I'm not sure what's happening since I lose speech immediately, but this needs to be fixed.  Thank you.

While we're redoing drivers, you might want to look at the Audapter.  I don't have one and I don't have a manual, but I know it has several voices as well.