installing arch on second machine

Hello,
I have arch running on the first machine.  I want to install arch on a
second machine with identical packages as the first.

The second machine has a wireless card which doesn't work without
ndiswrapper.

My thought was to connect the two machines with a network cable and
access the packages from the first machine with nfs.
Does anyone have ideas on the following:

1.  How to make a list of installed packages on the first
machine.

2.  How to access the packages in /var/cache/pacman/pkg on the first
machine from the second machine.

3.  How to run pacman on the second machine to install the list of
packages from step 1.

TIA
Chris