Say All With Console Tools

Well, Arthur-and-Al, when I hit insert+r it just reads an envelope-and-list
info from the message.
Arthur, I have a feeling you are confusing 2 different functions.  In JAWS,
say-all reads everything on the current screen, even if you set an option, skip
repeated characters.  However, and while I have never used it, but I understand
the DOS screen-reader ASAP had a cruise mode which would somehow go beyond the
current screen to continuously read.
Before I replied, I tried looking to see if less has an option to continuously
read, but nothing jumps out at me, but others who are familliar with more tools
maybe will suggest
Hope some of that will help
Hart