Speakup_soft lockup

Good day Samuel,
I am trying to download your fixed speakup-source package, but do not find
a link to the deb package of this source.
Now that it has moved into I suppose its correct place in Debian unstable,
I cannot find it.
Could you please provide a direct link or a deb line that should work in a
sources.list file?
I am actually on Ubuntu, but am sure this will work.
TIA, Willem