Open Office

To my way of thinking, and my recollection of history, Open Office has
never been a dirty word. I include the dustup in Massachusetts when I
say "history."

Put simply, much of OO is very usable. I use it to do real work. Of
course, that's with Orca, and not Speakup, as it's a gui application.

Janina