latest GRML doesn't have speakup

Well Kitty, I was going to download this new release--and for weeks I have been
trying to find out if the spelling issue was fixed?  You see it was spelling
rather than pronouncing words.In corresponding with another lister here, I
looked in the speakup archive--and-found mention of pre-empting a colonel.
Thanks in advance
Hart